Book Huddersfield Community Gospel Choir
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please ensure you book early to avoid disappointment.
- To confirm your date in our diary we need a minimum £150 deposit.
- Send your booking form with a cheque (made payable to ‘Huddersfield Community Gospel Choir’) for your deposit to: HCGC Events, 236A Huddersfield Road, Thongsbridge, Holmfirth, HD9 3TT.
- Once your deposit is received we will send you a contract to sign and send back to us.
- The contract will be a receipt of your deposit.
- The balance needs to be paid at least ten working days before the event date.
- Notice in writing must be given for cancellation. The deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellation clause:
14 days before the date of the event, the balance of the total fee is due unless otherwise negotiated and agreed.
- If any performance is rendered impossible by reason of flood, earthquake, war or civil strife, hurricane, industrial disturbance, strike, fire, failure or delays to scheduled transport, road or traffic delays, and other facilities, illness or death or other acts of God, then neither party shall have any claim for damages against the other.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there is a power point near where the Choir will sing for the keyboard player.
- You will need to provide us with a name and contact number (mobile) for the day of the event.
- The Choir will arrive at least 30 minutes before the time that they are required on the day.
- You will need to supply us with a detailed map of your venue, including postcode.
- If we are required to learn a new song you will need to send us a copy of the track on CD.
- HCGC have the right to refuse to sing songs that contain inappropriate content or that we feel we are unable to perform.
- HCGC have the right to interpret any song that you request us to sing in a ‘gospel’ style. Therefore our version may not be identical to the version you may be familiar with.
Please note: WE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR WEDDING BOOKINGS
We will perform with a piano/keyboard at location and will normally arrange to view the location prior to the event.
[contact-form-7 id=”47″ title=”Book Choir”]